This job is no longer available
Ripe4 is currently representing a large energy conglomerate that has great interest within the African Region. One of their latest ventures is focused heavily around identifying, developing and managing investment opportunities in the areas of Infrastructure and development which spans across various industries that include: O&G, Real estate, Hospitality, Healthcare infrastructure, etc.
With this in mind, they are seeking to identify and attract a SENIOR TECHNICAL OFFICER to be based in Lagos, Nigeria who will have ultimate responsibility for:
- Leading field supervision, prepare and submit standardized progress reports using dashboard views.
- Leading infrastructure project development and management; schedule, quality and cost control.
- Liaising with procurements and contracts department to ensure timely procurement of project/technical materials.
- Responsibility for ensuring best value is obtained for the project including supplier base, use of internal and external resources.
We are seeking a professional with:
- Minimum 7 years of experience post bachelors within multiple companies and sectors across various geographical regions that include Sub-Saharan Africa coupled with additional 3-4 years of full cradle to grave project management experience
- PMP, PMI, Prince or Prince2
- Proven experience of dealing with contractors.
- Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
This is a tremendous opportunity to fast-track your career, join a new division of an already established reputable organisation that could see you rising to the next level in 2 – 4 years.
This is a permanent role offered on a residential status in Lagos, Nigeria for a NIGERIAN NATIONAL with INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE.