Senior Space Planner/CAFM Operator-Workplace
My client is urgently recruiting for an experienced Senior Space Planner to join their team in Central London.
The main purpose of this role is to deliver CAFM/Space Planning services to the customer, with responsibility for drawing layouts, surveying and assisting other operators in the team.
You will ensure successful completion of CAFM work and be responsible for the upkeep of the organization's process documents.
You will be reporting to the Senior CAFM Manager and Space Planning Manager (site) and collaborate with other CAFM Coordinators, IT Team and Project Managers.
* Key areas of responsibility are space planning, surveying, client liaison, CAFM Account Management and CAFM Account Development and Quality Assurance.
* Within space planning, you will provide practical and cost effective solutions to various space planning and accommodation requests.
* You should demonstrate knowledge of and adherence to building regulations and health and safety guidelines.
* You should have the ability to follow a detailed brief and produce strategic floor plans that offer the most effective and efficient use of space for the client.
* In terms of surveying, you will carry out and document necessary site surveys including new buildings and translate accumulated information on to AutoCAD drawings.
* Within surveying, you will also be required to complete occupancy and furniture audits/surveys as instructed by the client as well as completing ad-hoc surveys - eg. Ceiling grids.
* Within CAFM Account Management- key responsibilities will include completion of WebCore tasks, managing timescales, maintaining the data and drawings using the Archibus database and AutoCAD software and taking an analytical approach to implementing the requested changes and adhering to specific client standards.
* The breadth of your responsibility will include maintaining a client account, develop a professional relationship with the client and work closely with them to produce effective space planning solutions.
* In terms of supporting the team you will be participating in team discussions and bringing value to the company by providing valuable observations/comments, suggesting areas in need of enhancement and/or additional training.
* Good proficiency with AutoCAD, Archibus (desirable),WebCoRE modules and any other systems/functionality existing and new
* Good knowledge of CAFM accounts specific processes and standards.
* Competent technical ability with solving and managing mathematical challenges using an analytical
* Demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Forward thinking ability relating to the way the CAFM account evolves by looking for alternative/new functionality used by other client accounts.
* Ability to support the client and/or CAFM team with software/modules.
* Knowledge of furniture manufacturers and office furniture system.
* Proactive in maintaining personal development as the company evolves.
* Proficient and demonstrable knowledge of space planning standards and related industry regulations including DDA.
* Ability to use alternative design software packages such as Photoshop, Illustrator and 3D Max.
* Please note this role would be unsuitable for Interior Design or Architecture candidates, unless you have proven experience of delivering on the CAFM, space analysis and administrative aspects of the role.
This is a permanent role starting immediately. The salary on offer is £27000 per annum.