This job is no longer available
Our client, one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary architectural practices is looking for a talented individual for their busy Residential department.
The successful candidate will be involved in a wide variety of single residential units to large scale mixed-use developments.
- Work as part of a team in delivering residential schemes from inception through to Planning Determination (as guided by the project designer).
- Work as part of a team in drafting the necessary Planning Drawings (such as House Types and Planning Layouts etc.) and assist in producing all supporting documentation.
- Respond efficiently and effectively.
- Assist in ensuring that the deadlines along the project timeline are met.
- Liaise with and communicate well within the residential team.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Either an Architecture Part 1 qualification or Architectural Technologist with 3-5 years relevant experience.
- AutoCAD proficiency.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Office Software (Publisher in particular), although some training will be provided.
- Basic knowledge of SketchUp would be preferable.
Please send an up-to-date CV & examples of work; both hand drawn sketches (Elevations & Layouts preferably) and CAD drawings to email@example.com