This job is no longer available
Since 1988, my client's vision has been to be a company that push themselves to assist their clients within the retail sector succeed in a highly competitive market by offering high quality damage prevention equipment to keep products and aisles safe.
They current seek a High Traffic Sales oriented Business Development Executive to assist the grow their business in this highly profitable sector.
You will report to the UK Sales Director and make significant contributions in:
- Growing new sales within the ‘High Traffic’ (Distribution Centre, Factory, .Com, Warehouse) environment.
- Expanding market sectors beyond the traditional food retail sector
- Providing direction to the product development team on new and updated solutions for your market and customers
- You have enjoyed the last 3 years selling within the high traffic market
- You will have developed great relationships with the end user customer, the main contractors and architects
- The evidence of your efforts will speak for its self
- You can show how you have won new sales over an extended time frame with multiple decision makers
- It goes without saying that you have first class communication & presentation skills but can shifty seamlessly between the building site and Customer HQ
- Salary up to £50k is negotiable dependent on experience and gravitas
- 10% bonus with performance modifier
- Car Allowance
- Pension, Health & Life Cover