Contract Manager for Design Studio
A leading design agency that specialise in high end, luxury interior design, fit-outs and renovations, are looking for a Contract Manager with excellent commercial and financial skills to join their team based in central London. This is a great step-up for a Project Manager who has worked within the architecture and interior design industry. Working alongside the Design Director, the successful person will be developing new business opportunities, securing new projects through bids, tendering, and marketing, as well as expanding on new working relationships with existing and potential clients. Suitable applicants must have a good understanding of negotiating contracts and project fees, cash-flow and project expenses and have proven and relevant experience working on high end architecture and design projects. This is an opportunity to work on some incredible schemes for extremely high profile clients. The successful candidate will ideally have a degree in the interior design / architecture or related field. Applicants with experience using InDesign would be preferable. Interested candidates please apply today.
More jobs like this
- Heating and Ventilation Architect jobs in London (Central)
- Heating and Ventilation Commercial Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Heating and Ventilation Contracts Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Heating and Ventilation Project Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Heating and Ventilation Site Manager jobs in London (Central)