This job is no longer available
Why Choose AECOM?
Imagine working for a truly global company whose 45,000 employees share a singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM. We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and we’re driven by a set of values and a common purpose — to create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and every community we serve. We’ll provide you support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with us.
About the Business Line: Environment
Our team of environment specialists offers clients expertise in air quality, impact analysis and permitting, environmental health and safety management consulting/due diligence, remediation consulting/engineering and construction/site restoration, specialty and emerging technologies, waste services and water and natural resources.
AECOM are looking to appoint a Landscape Architect at Principal/Associate Director level for an exciting role as Team Leader in our Altrincham office. Working within the Environment Division, our team of landscape architects deliver a range of exciting and varied projects within Europe and further afield. We work in a dynamic and challenging environment, often in multi-disciplinary teams and deliver to a broad base of client sectors including energy, water, government and transportation. We have an exciting and varied project portfolio ranging from landscape, seascape and visual impact assessment for the renewable energy market as well as major infrastructure schemes; strategic planning; green infrastructure; flood alleviation schemes and environmental mitigation.
- Experience of Landscape Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA)
- Experience managing a small team of individuals.
- Experience managing projects through construction stage, working with consultants, clients and contractors.
- Proven experience successfully managing teams; well regarded by peers and direct reports.
- Strong client management skills.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and, Adobe Creative Suite software packages.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite as well as overall strong computer proficiency.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Degree in relevant field
- Passport and current clean driver’s license
- Relevant post Chartership experience (CMLI status is essential)
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.