This job is no longer available
A respected name globally, and a leading employer in the region, our client has a diverse portfolio of work, ranging across retail, educational and commercial projects (currently) to name a few. They want to hire Architectural Model Makers ( junior x1, intermediate x2, senior x1) who can show previous relevant experience from the sector. Applicants should be able to spray, paint and texture models, use AutoCad, laser cut, and be proficient with all workshop machinery and show this through their career.
One of the models coming up to be made sounds amazing - it will be 5m x 4m and seriously cool and complex. As such, one of the roles on offer (the more senior one) will require experience with fibre optics, LEDs and lighting architectural models. It will also be beneficial if you have had experience constructing large models (multiple pieced architectural model baseboards). Another skill that would be very useful would be 3D drawing; in Rhino, sketchup and maybe AutoCad, Studio Max and have some previous experience in 3D printing; this advantageous, not essential.
This is a great opportunity to get great exposure working for a top company on large-scale, prestigious and seriously complex models. If you are suitable and interested, please get in touch ASAP!
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.