Our client, an award-winning Architectural practice that dominates its chosen sectors is looking for a driven Associate Director to continue with its upwards trajectory and rapidly expanding workload.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- To carry out and oversee preparation of conceptual design and planning work, feasibility studies. Oversee the preparation of planning applications and manage through the planning application process.
- Programme work with other directors to ensure that it can be effectively managed within the existing staff resources.
- Manage invoicing for jobs for which individually responsible. Maintain records of time spent on any job and records of an additional chargeable work.
- Develop contacts with new clients and introduce new business to the company
- Take responsibility for running specific jobs including delegation & overseeing of work to planning staff.
- Ensure that each project, at a planning stage, has a completed Designers Risk Assessment, in accordance with CDM requirements.
The ideal candidate must have good hand drawing & design skills
Following a satisfactory six month probationary period a company car or car allowance of £5400 per annum, iphone, Health Insurance upto £2.5k per Annum is included in the salary.
Apply for this outstanding opportunity by sending an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01728 726 120 for more information regarding this role.