This job is no longer available
Our client is an established Architectural practice based in Hampshire. They dominate their chosen sectors that include, residential, commercial and high quality bespoke dwellings.
Our client is now on the hunt for an Architectural Technician to join its team based in Hampshire.
The successful candidate will have experience of working for developer clients and national house builders and a sound planning knowledge and an understanding of The Building Regulations is essential.
Candidates will also need to meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience (UK based) working on residential/mixed use projects.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- The ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A team participant and a proficient communicator
- Full UK driving licence due to office location
- Produce planning drawings for submission.
Knowledge of Lifetime Homes and Housing Quality Indicators (HQI)is also necessary.
Apply now for this outstanding opportunity by sending an up to date CV and portfolio to email@example.com or call 01728 726120 for more information regarding this role.