This job is no longer available
Our client, a leading and award winning residential property developer, is now on the hunt for a Technical Coordinator to join their team based in Essex.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting in the management of all external consultants to the Technical Team in the production of drawings for the design and construction of residential developments
- Designs to be submitted to and approvals obtained from the appropriate regulatory Authorities, with the aim of maximising the quality of product and profitability.
- To provide support to the other departments in the Division during the development process.
- To report any issues which may affect project budget
- Site evaluation, architectural and engineering design, solutions to any technical problems encountered
The Technical Coordinator will be allocated specific projects to run, following grant of planning approval. They will then coordinate the production of working drawings and associated information to enable the site to move to the construction and sales phases.
The successful candidate will be an experienced AutoCad user and will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the Technical department to respond effectively to the requirements of the Company.
Apply now for this outstanding opportunity by sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or do not hesitate to get in touch to find out more by calling 01728 726120.