Architectural Technician - Recent Grad
Our client, a national house builder is on the hunt for a talented recent graduate to join its busy design & planning team in their West Midlands office.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Produce design CAD drawings
- Sketch design of site viabilities (with supervision/training from key Staff)
- Submission of planning applications and negotiations with Local Planning Authorities
- Attend various meetings
Skills & Qualifications:
- Very Good knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Office Software (Publisher in particular), although some training will be provided.
- Basic knowledge of SketchUp would be preferable.
Candidates should be energetic and enthusiastic, and have a basic knowledge of the residential sector. Also, to have the ambition and drive to want to progress their career through the various training schemes available.
Applicant Instructions: The applicants are advised to send a full CV plus examples of their work, both hand drawn sketches (Elevations & Layouts preferably) and CAD drawings.