This job is no longer available
Our client, an industry leading developer is on the hunt for a Senior Technical Manager / Coordinator.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting in the management of all external consultants to the Technical Team in the production of drawings for the design and construction of residential developments
- Designs to be submitted to and approvals obtained from the appropriate regulatory Authorities, with the aim of maximising the quality of product and profitability.
- To provide support to the other departments in the Division during the development process.
- To report any issues which may affect project budget
- Site evaluation, architectural and engineering design, solutions to any technical problems encountered
Candidates must have a minimum of HND in a construction or design related topic and will have worked previously on high- spec, residential schemes. Although candidates can be from an architectural, engineering or surveying background, candidates must have a passion for quality architecture.
The successful candidate will be an experienced AutoCAD user and will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the Technical department to respond effectively to the requirements of the Company. Applicants with proven experience within a similar role will be at a distinct advantage.
Please send in an up-to-date CV & Project list to email@example.com. Call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat - 01728 726 120.