REVIT Architect / Project Architect
REVIT Architect / Project Architect | £35-42k | Surrey | Permanent SKILLS REQUIRED: REVIT, Design, Technical, Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential
Award-winning international design practice who provide architecture, master planning, urban design & town planning services are seeking experienced Architects with excellent REVIT skills to join their professional and dynamic team to work directly with the Project Director and project team to develop, manage and control the design and construction of a variety of projects covering many business sectors including large residential and mixed use projects. Previous large Residential/Mixed Use scheme with solid UK experience is required.
- Large residential scheme experience
- Solid UK Architecture experience
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing;
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team.
- Experience of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional);
- Strong CAD skills - ideally this will be REVIT
- Working knowledge of Project programming and delivery tools such as NBS Specification
- Working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types;
- Management Skills:
- Ability to manage resources and people effectively and efficiently;
- Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering tight deadlines on time and on budget;
- Ability to cope with change e.g. to brief, programme or role
- Project Co-ordination;
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate other disciplines/team members.
- Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
RIBA or ARB registered Architect with experience of working within the United Kingdom.
Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate (REVIT), self-motivated and a clear thinker, alongside a strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team and able to work to tight deadlines