RIBA Part II (5+ Year Experience) // Architect // Architectural Technician
Our client, one of the UK's longest established Architectural firms is on the hunt for a talented individual to join its industry leading & busy team.
You will become part of a growing team to work on a range of projects within a variety of sectors, primarily focusing on residential commissions working with major residential developers on small to large residential developments.
The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of AutoCAD, with the ability to use other software's such as Photoshop, Sketch Up & Revit being an advantage.
A proven background with a residential developer is preferred, however all applicants will be considered.
This role is urgent with an immediate start date - Please submit your CV and relevant examples of work to Carl at Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk
More jobs like this
- Architecture Architect jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Architecture CAD Technician jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Architecture Architectural Assistant jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Architecture Architectural Technician jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Architecture Project Architect jobs in Bristol (City Centre)