A small and successful architectural, design and project management consultancy is seeking a professional interior design lead client friendly Project Manager, primarily with expertise in the Food & Beverage and Retail Sector, to join their highly successful delivery team.
The job holder can expect to be working on a broad range of fast track projects across a number of sectors for blue chip clients. Experience of working in delivering Retail and/or Food & Beverage fitted out sites will be essential within shopping centres, airports, service stations, railway stations and high streets.
As a confident, motivated and self sufficient Project Manager you will have experience of managing multiple projects in the 100k to 1000k range from inception through to completion and will have knowledge of building regulations, planning consents, procurement and shop fitting contracts. The proactive Project Manager will be expected to work closely with an experienced team of in house designers, external consultants, Landlord's project teams and undertake extensive travel throughout the UK with the potential to work in Europe.
Ideally the Project Manager should be based in England either within the North West, North East or North Midlands.
1. Expertise in the Food & Beverage and Retail Sector.
2. Experience of managing multiple projects in the 100k to 1000k range from inception to completion.
3. Ability to travel throughout the UK and potentially Europe.
4. Knowledge of Building Regs, Planning Consents, procurement and shopfitting.
5. Pro-active, motivated and works well within a team.
This position is paying a basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000 + package
Interviews to take place asap
For more details please contact me asap