This job is no longer available
Key duties and responsibilities include Logistics, Resource Planning, Systems Management and Recruitment (along with the project leader), client contact and preparing progress reports.
You will be looking after a team of 15 junior designers at a time.
This is a role based in London with frequent travel to Germany.
Key skills and competencies:
* Ideally, you should have minimum 10 years' experience in retail roll-out.
* You should be someone who is highly organised, is forward thinking, excellent with stress management with strong motivational and client handling abilities.
* Project Management/ Programme Management background.
* Some design experience would be a bonus.
* Dynamic , energetic ,focussed and target driven.
* German speaking skills will be a bonus.
* You will need to have a valid driving licence and be able to drive in the UK/Europe.
The long term aim of the role is helping to establish Project Management within the client organisation.
This is a permanent role starting in January 2014.
Salary on offer is £35k-£42k depending on experience.