Senior Project Manager- Retail Roll-out
Key duties and responsibilities include Logistics, Resource Planning, Systems Management and Recruitment (along with the project leader), client contact and preparing progress reports.
You will be looking after a team of 15 junior designers at a time.
This is a role based in London with frequent travel to Germany.
Key skills and competencies:
* Ideally, you should have minimum 10 years' experience in retail roll-out.
* You should be someone who is highly organised, is forward thinking, excellent with stress management with strong motivational and client handling abilities.
* Project Management/ Programme Management background.
* Some design experience would be a bonus.
* Dynamic , energetic ,focussed and target driven.
* German speaking skills will be a bonus.
* You will need to have a valid driving licence and be able to drive in the UK/Europe.
The long term aim of the role is helping to establish Project Management within the client organisation.
This is a permanent role starting in January 2014.
Salary on offer is £35k-£42k depending on experience.