This job is no longer available
1) Project delivery. Within the project parameters defined in the appointment documents, manage the delivery to the client of one or more projects within a Project Director's, or Discipline Head's portfolio to meet the external and internal project objectives in terms of quality, cost and time.
2) Project Management. Plan and manage projects, including the project team, liaison with other Disciplines and external consultants and others, to ensure that the service and outputs are effectively integrated, focused on the needs of clients and compliant with our quality and management standards and procedures.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
1. Project Management
-As directed by the Project Director, deliver the specified service in its entirety to the client, to meet their requirements.
-Within parameters agreed by the Project Director and Head of Discipline, deliver time cost and quality objectives set for the project(s)
-Monitor progress and performance of team against plan, programme and budget.
2. Design management
-Schedule outputs in detail down to the level of individual drawings; agree with Project Director and Head of Discipline before commencement of service offering. Coordinate all project information from client, team members, other disciplines, consultants and external sources.
3. Resource management
-Communicate project objectives, project quality plan and project management processes to the team and external consultants.
4. Quality Management
-Maintain the Project Quality Plan, Service Offerings and Project Programme, working closely with Project Office.
-Obtain approval before proceeding on successive stages as directed.
-Experience working on medium- to large-scale mixed-use projects.
-Understanding of UK Building Regulations
-IT Packages: Ideally AutoCAD/Revit or Microstation, demonstrate fast, efficient, accurate CAD draughting and technical detailing skills, specification writing including NBS Specification
If you are suitable and interested, please send us your CV ASAP!
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
For more information please email Edward Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.