This job is no longer available
Our client, a respected and long-standing presence in the East London design scene has had a successful year and 2014 is looking even better. As such they want to make a strategic appointment for a senior, qualified architect with plenty of post-qualified experience to lead teams in the design and delivery of housing schemes (from 10-500 units) and a variety of other schools projects. Applicants will have good experience of the UK housing market, and leading small teams (up to 8). Schools experience would be an advantage but is not essential. You will be fully proficient with autocad and ideally able to use sketchup too. Experience of taking projects from start to finish is very important here - we need the full skill set, from concept design to contract administration.
The company offer a very stable and friendly working environment, with a strong pipeline of work. This role has good exposure to all major projects and you would work alongside the departmental director to help govern the direction of the division. So, if you are suitable and interested, please get in touch straight away.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.