Architect / Urban Designer - Associate Designate
Our client, an award-winning practice that specialises in large scale residential & urban developments is on the hunt for a talented associate designate, residential specialist for its Bristol office.
This position will play an integral part to the expansion of the practices second office with a key focus on growth in their residential market sector (Large Scale Residential & Social Housing Developments). Therefore, those that can demonstrate a proven background with the residential sector, preferably working with/for a housing developer will be at a distinct advantage.
- To carry out and oversee preparation of conceptual design and planning work, feasibility studies. Oversee the preparation of planning applications and manage through the planning application process.
- Programme work with other directors to ensure that it can be effectively managed within the existing staff resources.
- Manage invoicing for jobs for which individually responsible. Maintain records of time spent on any job and records of an additional chargeable work.
- Develop contacts with new clients and introduce new business to the company
- Take responsibility for running specific jobs including delegation & overseeing of work to planning staff.
- Ensure that each project, at a planning stage, has a completed Designers Risk Assessment, in accordance with CDM requirements.
- The ideal candidate must have good hand drawing & design skills
This position offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits package that includes a company car & mobile.
Apply for this outstanding opportunity by sending an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01728 726 120 for more information regarding this role.