This job is no longer available
Our client, a multi-disciplined practice, is currently on the hunt for a talented Architectural Technician to become an integral part of their Education project team.
Applicants that can demonstrate a successful track record of project delivery from inception to completion will be at a distinct advantage.
- Ability to prepare measured surveys of buildings, drawing packages and specifications
- Thorough understanding and approach to contract administration, ensuring all approvals are secured and conditions discharged
- Creative and proactive in working with clients, authorities and other consultants
- Familiarity with Asbestos Awareness requirements and issues that can arise from Asbestos being present
- Applicants should be proficient with AutoCAD although Revit will be considered as an alternative.
This position offers a competitive salary coupled with a generous benefits package which includes a company car. There is also a clear pathway to senior management for ambitious and driven individuals.
Apply for this outstanding opportunity by sending an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01728 726 120 for more information regarding this role.