A leading international construction consultancy currently preparing for extraordinary growth has a number of job vacancies within their bid department and specifically for a Bid Assistant to be based out of their Nottingham office.
The Bid Assistant, reporting to the Bid Manager, will assist the Bid Manager in all aspects of the bids process from downloading tender documents, preparing client specific proposals and tracking the performance rate in relation to bids and tenders. As an experience Bid Assistant you will be proactive in completing the tasks in hand. You will also have excellent communication skills and be confident when talking to all levels across a variety of teams. The key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and updating the submission tracker;
- Maintaining calendar of submission deadlines;
- Maintaining and updating membership profiles on tender portals;
- Compiling general information for pre-qualification questionnaires;
- Co-ordinating information for submissions (images, text, research etc);
- Assisting with tender interview presentations;
- Undertaking of general administration duties;
- Review submissions done by other team members;
- Creating, updating and reviewing staff CVs.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one years' experience in bidding and will be able to demonstrate the successful response to PQQ and ITT documents for opportunities generating less than £50k fee revenue or with a value of £5m in construction costs. A detailed understanding of the professional services and/or the building and property industry is preferred. Demonstrable experience of project management and line management is also preferred. You will be enthusiastic, passionate and ambitious being able to quickly adapt to the companies' culture. Additional skills which are desirable include:
- Team player, excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail with a focus on understanding;
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills;
- Proactive nature with ability to show initiative;
- Driven by goals and achievement of excellence;
- Strong IT skills (MS Office) - Adobe Design Package experience is an advantage.
If you have a strong command of spoken and written English, have a degree in a relevant discipline and ideally are a member of an appropriate professional body and this sounds like the perfect job for you then please get in touch with Jonathan Nathanson either by applying via this advert or calling 0115 959 8786