One of the UK’s leading contractors that are at the forefront of innovation within construction is on the hunt for an experienced Design Manager.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A successful track record of delivering residential projects (new build experience will be an advantage)
- Software proficiency with AutoCAD (not essential)
- Sound understanding of NHBC & Building Regulations
- Appreciation of building services
- Informed & contemporaneous understanding of Codes for Sustainable homes & BREEAM
The role will require you to:
- Take the lead on the detailed design process that includes management of the various D&B contracts
- To be the main point of contact for all parties that include design teams, client & production teams
- Regularly report to the Technical Production Manager
- On-going client and end user liaison/advising to ensure the development of the scheme in line with client requirements, and agreement of key aspects of the design in line with budget costs
- Co-ordinating sound technical knowledge together with experience of working alongside the production teams from the pre-contract stage of projects through to handover
- High standards, attention to detail and the drive to deliver the job on time, spec and budget will be required
- Taking the lead on the detailed design process, including management of consultant design team plus agreement of the information required schedules.
- To liaise with Local Authorities, Building Control and Planning Departments
The successful candidate will be rewarded with competitive salary and development prospects within this busy growing contractor. Benefits include a Pension, BUPA, Car Allowance/Business Mileage, Life Cover, Death Benefit, 24 Days Annual Leave.
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to email@example.com. Call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.
More jobs like this
- Heating and Ventilation Architect jobs in Oxfordshire
- Heating and Ventilation Commercial Manager jobs in Oxfordshire
- Heating and Ventilation Contracts Manager jobs in Oxfordshire
- Heating and Ventilation Architectural Assistant jobs in Oxfordshire
- Heating and Ventilation Architectural Technician jobs in Oxfordshire