This job is no longer available
Our client is a well established and renowned architectural practice with a reputation for excellence and dominating the market sectors it choses to work in. They specialises in the production of industry leading architecture, within various sectors that include Residential, Commercial, Public Building, Conservation, Heritage and Listed Building.
This role offers instant exposure to a variety of residential developments and a clear pathway into management for the right individual.
Our client is particularly interested in hearing from any Senior Architects (5+ years post part III) with excellent job running skills. Those that can demonstrate business development potential will be at a distinct advantage.
- Assisting in pre-commission submissions
- Setting up and maintaining a project plan for each project
- Ensuring each project is set up with an appropriate fee agreement
- Discussing fee projections with Office Manager
- Agreeing staff resources for projects
- Negotiating fees and contracts for smaller projects
- Defining service level and level of information to be produced
- Producing planning, building regulations, working drawing and tender packages
- Carrying out site inspections / contract administration
- The responsibility for applying for all permissions relating to each project
- Reviewing and checking all health and safety matters for each project
- Issuing fee notes on time
- 5+ years post qualification experience ARB/RIBA
- Experience of working on high-end residential projects with proven delivery record
- a proven track record of success
- AutoCAD proficient
- Experience of use of NBS
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Proven ability to interrogate and analyse financial reports
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Co-operative team member.
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
- Willingness to travel when required
- Proactive ‘can do’ approach
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to email@example.com. Call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.