Senior Architect - Residential Developments
Our client, a chartered architectural practice that specialises in residential developments for large house builders, conservation work and commercial projects are on the hunt for an experienced architect with 5+ years experience.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of housing design from developing initial strategic site concepts to detailed design. An understanding of current housing requirements and spatial standards is essential.
You will assist in their ever expanding client workbook in the housing sector. Working on mixed use, commercial and residential developments of 50 to 500+ units, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, expertise and career within an expanding practice.
• Exceptional administrative skills and ability to prioritise workload.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Flexible with regards to daily work load.
• Strong organisation skills
• Flexibility in multi tasking
• Self motivated
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• The ability to work alone and within a team
• Strong design skills in both traditional and contemporary Architecture
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experience of working with a housing / property developer preferred but not essential
• Proficiency in AutoCAD
• Proficiency / familiarity with Autodesk Revit – preferred but not essential
• SketchUp - preferred but again not essential
• Competent PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook
The successful candidate will be joining a team of talented architects and architectural technicians to deliver a range of commissions ranging from single dwelling extensions to large scale residential developments.
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to email@example.com. Call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.