Architectural Technician - Housing
Our client, one of the UK's leading Housing Developer's is currently on the hunt for an Architectural Technician.
The successful candidate will provide technical support on a variety of flagship residential developments. Under the supervision of the Technical Manager you will be working on a range of projects from planning approval stage through to site completion.
Applicants with previous residential experience will be at a distinct advantage, however, all applicants that can demonstrate relevant skills & technical knowledge will be considered.
- A HNC/HND in Construction / Building or equivalent qualification is desirable
- Previous experience in producing working drawing packages for residential developments
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD Architecture & an understanding of Revit desirable
- Thorough knowledge of the Building Regulations is essential
- Knowledge of renewable energy technology & COSHH would be a benefit
This position offers the right person a clear pathway for career progression, along with a competitive salary.
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.