This job is no longer available
Our client is a world renowned architectural practice leading the industry standards for the production of inspiring and creative solutions for the Cultural & Historic building sector.
With an ever expanding portfolio of conservation & contemporary commissions, our client has secured numerous cultural assets for future generations. This role is an outstanding opportunity for a passionate individual to gain instant exposure to a variety of landmark developments.
Our client is particularly interested in hearing from those with a proven background working on cultural & historical commissions.
- Assisting in pre-commission submissions
- Setting up and maintaining a project plan for each project
- Ensuring each project is set up with an appropriate fee agreement
- Discussing fee projections with Office Manager
- Agreeing staff resources for projects
- Negotiating fees and contracts for smaller projects
- Defining service level and level of information to be produced
- Producing planning, building regs, working drawing and tender packages
- Carrying out site inspections / contract administration
- The responsibility for applying for all permissions relating to each project
- Reviewing and checking all health and safety matters for each project
- Issuing fee notes on time
- 8+ years post qualification experience ARB/RIBA
- Experience of working on high-end residential projects with proven delivery record
- a proven track record of success
- AutoCAD proficient
- Experience of use of NBS
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Proven ability to interrogate and analyse financial reports
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Co-operative team member.
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
- Willingness to travel when required
- Proactive ‘can do’ approach
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.