This job is no longer available
They are looking for a confident and driven architectural technician to join their team to produce full working drawings, including specifications, and technical support, under the direct supervision of the Technical Team Leader.
-Produce working drawings and specifications
-Liaise with and coordination of outside consultants
-Provide technical assistance to site based personnel
-Visit sites as and when required with the support of the Team Leader
-Attend Project meetings
-Comment on specialist subcontractors/suppliers designs
-Implement changes to design through company addendum system
-Coordination of work with other team members
-Any other duties commensurate with post
-Considerable experience producing fully detailed working drawings
-Knowledge of Building Regulations and Zurich Standards.
-Able to use Auto Cad LT
-Able to demonstrate good detailing ability
Qualifications and Training:
-HNC/HND Building Studies (or Architectural Degree)
Working for a large and dynamic company, this is a great chance to gain massive project exposure working some great residential projects currently being designed. If you are suitable and interested, please send us your CV ASAP!
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
For more information please email Edward Howard at email@example.com.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.