With over 40 years experience, our client is a regional contractor who focus on small to medium sized contracts involving the upgrading, renewal, refurbishment and new-build markets.
Their expertise is particularly working within 'live' environments in schools, hospitals and housing and is proud of their network of 'repeat' public and private sector customers in which their reputation has been built.
The successful Design Manager must have:
· Civil/Structural engineer or Architectural qualified
· From a tier 2 or 3 size building contractor who has excellent systems, processes and procedures
· Schools experience
· Excellent communicator both written and oral
· A team player with a pleasant personality
· Must have worked predominately in UK, preferably London and South East
Please submit your CV if you feel you have the relevant experience and qualifications for this role. (Please note at clients request, they will not consider relocators or anyone who is located out with London / Surrey area)