This job is no longer available
Part II Assistant – Vectorworks – Design Led Practice | £25,000 – £29,000 PA | Central London | Permanent
SKILLS REQUIRED: – Vectorworks, Innovative Design, Technical, Commercial, Residential
Established award winning, design focused company based in Central London have a great opportunity for a Part II Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be working an on large commercial, residential, mixed use, arts & cultural development projects using Vectorworks. Working across all RIBA stages you will need to show design flair and ideally have experience with commercial projects. You will need to be a confident user of Vectorworks with past experience working for a respected design studio very advantageous.
- Working knowledge of CAD systems, Vectorworks is preferred and Sketchup / Indesign advantageous
- Working knowledge of UK Building Systems, Regulations and construction types;
- Ideally you will be able to work in Vectorworks and have excellent design as well as technical knowledge.
- Past experience working for a respected design studio would be advantageous
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate (Vectorworks), self-motivated, a clear thinker, alongside a strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team.
If you feel you have the experience needed for this Part II Architectural Assistant job then please send your CV and work examples to Gina at email@example.com