This job is no longer available
Design Managers – Leading Contractor
My client is a highly regarded main contractor whose operations span across the UK and Internationally. They operate across a number of engineering disciplines and are experienced in the delivery of some of the UK’s most complex and high profile projects. Due to their continued success they are currently seeking Design Managers to join their teams in London, Manchester and Scotland.
The Design Managers will support the management of the delivery of effective design by design teams or manage design delivery on a small project.
The business is currently seeking to reinforce their design capabilities with suitably experienced professionals who are experienced in one or more sectors including highways, rail, water, heavy civil engineering.
- To support our consultant teams to maximise their effectiveness and value optimisation in the provision of effective integrated design solutions that meet our clients and our business needs (strategies and budgets) across a programme of projects
- To maximise the effectiveness of our strategic relationships with consultants
- To review design delivery to enhance quality of solutions and efficiency of design, procurement, manufacturing, assembly, commissioning and handover of total engineering excellent solutions for our clients
- To support our consultants in adopting our design processes, deliver with rigour and quality project management processes and to ensure effective collaboration throughout the supply chain (using appropriate tools for this including but not limited to BIM)
- To capture business knowledge and capability enabling continuous improvement, innovation and improved capability towards an engineering enterprise
On offer is a basic salary of between £40-65,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that comprises of a company car or car allowance, pension, healthcare, travel expenses, flexible benefits scheme, career development opportunities.
If you are currently seeking a new career opportunity and you would like to be considered for the above position then please forward you CV to email@example.com or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 31223.