This job is no longer available
Our client, a leading architectural practice that regularly sets industry standards within the conservation & heritage sector, is on the hunt for a conservation or ecclesiastical specialist.
Well known within the industry for nurturing & progressing their staff, our client strongly encourages a vibrant working environment and has an extensive portfolio of successfully delivered projects to the highest of standards.
This role offers instant exposure to the restoration of one of the World Heritage Sites most famous structure.
You will be a heritage, conservation or ecclesiastical specialist with a sound understanding & knowledge of heritage design & technical issues, as you be will working to the original architectural plans with the aim of restoring a treasured piece of world architecture to its true glory.
- Assisting in pre-commission submissions
- Setting up and maintaining a project plan for each project
- Ensuring each project is set up with an appropriate fee agreement
- Discussing fee projections with Office Manager
- Agreeing staff resources for projects
- Negotiating fees and contracts for smaller projects
- Defining service level and level of information to be produced
- Producing planning, building regulation, working drawing and tender packages
- Carrying out site inspections / contract administration
- The responsibility for applying for all permissions relating to each project
- Reviewing and checking all health and safety matters for each project
- Issuing fee notes on time
- ARB/RIBA accreditation
- Experience of working on ecclesiastical/heritage projects
- A proven track record of success
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Co-operative team member.
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
- Willingness to travel when required
- Proactive ‘can do’ approach
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send in your CV & examples of work (Portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't want anyone to know your looking to make the move? - Call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for this job vacancy?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.