Architect / Designer
Our client, a well-established regional residential developer that serves the South East of England is urgently on the hunt for an experienced architect/designer.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working for a reputable, well known Architectural practice or developer. An understanding of current housing requirements and spatial standards is essential.
Working on a range of residential developments from one off bespoke to 550+ units; you will have the opportunity to play an integral role in some exciting new developments.
- Qualified up to HNC level in building construction.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Architecture 2012 - ADT.
- Preferably having worked for a housing developer.
- Have knowledge of the current building regulations approved documents, sufficient for planning purposes.
- Be capable of producing detailed planning drawings under minimal supervision for issue of information to Local Authorities.
- This role is for a position within the Planning/Design Team.
- Tasked with the preparation of planning applications for sites that may have an Outline Consent or no Consent at all.
- Candidate should have experience of estate layout/design and house type design, including Design & Access Statements.
- Knowledge of Building Regulations, sufficient for space planning purposes.
- Knowledge of Affordable Housing standards HQI’s – Lifetime Homes.
- Experience in Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketchup/m-color an advantage.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement