This job is no longer available
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Practice that dominates the residential sector is on the hunt for an Architectural Technician.
The successful candidate will be involved in a wide range of residential commissions to one off high end properties to large scale mixed-use developments.
- Work as part of a team in delivering residential schemes from inception through to Planning Determination (as guided by the project designer).
- Work as part of a team in drafting the necessary Planning Drawings (such as House Types and Planning Layouts etc.) and assist in producing all supporting documentation.
- Respond efficiently and effectively.
- Assist in ensuring that the deadlines along the project timeline are met.
- Liaise with and communicate well within the residential team.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Either an Architecture Part 1 qualification or Architectural Technologist with 3-5 years relevant experience.
- AutoCAD proficiency.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Office Software (Publisher in particular), although some training will be provided.
- Basic knowledge of SketchUp would be preferable.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send in your CV & examples of work (Portfolio) to email@example.com.
Call our Architectural Specialists anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for this job vacancy?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.