Architectural Technician(s) - Commercial Architecture Division
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Practice is on the hunt for several members of contract staff for a major internal high-spec private apartment commission.
The ideal candidate will be also be able to demonstrate office construction experience.
- Work as part of a team in delivering high spec private apartment & office commissions from inception through to Planning Determination (as guided by the project designer).
- Assist in producing all supporting planning & technical documentation.
- Respond efficiently and effectively.
- Assist in ensuring that the deadlines along the project timeline are met.
- Liaise with and communicate well within the team.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Fully conversant with AutoCAD & SketchUp.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Office Software (Publisher in particular), although some training will be provided if needed.
- Good Technical Skills
- Detailed knowledge of construction packages
- NBS Spec writing
This is an urgent role so please submit your CV & examples of work (Portfolio) to email@example.com..uk
Call our Architectural Specialists anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for this job vacancy?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.