FF+E Manager- Luxury residential Interiors
Key responsibilities include:
* The role requires you to be experienced throughout the whole FF&E process.
* It includes managing the budgeting, PO's expediting, logistics, installation and dressing, and post completion snagging.
Key skills needed:
* Suitable candidate will have well-developed suppliers relations to ensure supply chain efficiency, minimising the risk and identify new savings opportunities.
* Significant product knowledge within the Interior design sector is essential.
* The FF&E manager must be well orientated in the design industry and should be passionate about art, furniture, or interior design.
* The FF&E manager role will require exploring ways for the profit growth and support to the revenue and profit growth.
* The successful applicant will be a strong and driven negotiator.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential, as well as experience leading a full tender process.
* Candidate must have strong MS Excel skills.
* Knowledge of the procurement software (Esti) is a plus.
This is a permanent role, starting immediately and salary between £35k-£40k plus commission on margin.