This job is no longer available
Our client, a leading construction company with an annual turnover of over £150 million is currently on the hunt for a Senior Design (Compliance) Manager to play an integral part within the New Build Residential team.
The successful candidate will manage the design process for traditional and design and build contracts. Acting as the primary contact for the design teams, client and production teams you will advise on cost effectiveness of alternative methods of construction. Also, co-coordinating the design information supplied to the construction division.
This role is best suited to those that are familiar with the management of compliance checks against specification and client requirements.
Those that can demonstrate the successful management of design output to agreed programmes will be at a distinct advantage. You will also liaise with Local Authorities, Building Control and Planning Departments.
In order to 'hit the ground running' the successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Substantial professional background in either architectural or structural engineering
- Substantial experience of new build residential projects
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD 2000
- A good working knowledge of NHBC and building regulations
- A good appreciation of building services
- Minimum qualification as an architectural or structural technician
- A good understanding of CSH, BREEAM
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement