- Ideally the candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience within high end bespoke shop fit, interior fit out or exhibition/museum production design.
- Excellent understanding of technical details and forms, diverse materials and materials technology, commercial and industrial build processes, bespoke fabrication in joinery, metal and plastics and integration of 3rd party equipment (AV, Control, Cabling etc).
- Must be proficient in generation of fully resolved production ready drawings and the required liaison with in-house fabrication departments, external sub-contractors and client.
- Have excellent track record and working experience in 2 and 3D CAD based design systems, such as AutoCAD, Rhino, Solidworks.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Office based software an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, integrity, respect for confidentiality, sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Must be efficient, detail minded, hardworking and responsible with a positive working attitude.
- Knowledge of construction trades and practices is an advantage.
- Immediate availability is an advantage.