JUNIOR TECHINICAL DESIGNER/DRAUGHTSMAN
Ideally the candidate will have the following:-
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within bespoke shop fit, interior fit out or exhibition/museum production design.
- Good understanding of technical details and forms, some materials and materials technology, industrial build processes, bespoke fabrication in joinery, metal and plastics.
- Must be able to take instruction and work independently on fully resolved production ready drawings.
- Have experience in 2 and 3D CAD based design systems, such as AutoCAD, Rhino, Solidworks.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Office based software an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, integrity, respect for confidentiality, sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Must be efficient, detail minded, hardworking and responsible with a positive working attitude.
- Knowledge of construction trades and practices is an advantage
- Immediate availability is an advantage.