This job is no longer available
They should probably have experience in leading residential projects. It is a highly complex and demanding project but very high profile and extremely interesting for the right candidate.
They must be able to lead the project, manage a design team, prepare and make regular external presentations, get on with the extensive client team, and so they must be able to write and present and be very organised.
They needn't be particularly proficient in Cad though they should be able to effectively communicate design in Sketchup or by hand.
You would be working for prestigious Architectural Company located in London. They are a multi-disciplinary practice, focused on mixed use and residential schemes.
Working for a large and dynamic company, this is a great chance to gain massive project exposure working some great residential projects currently being designed. If you are suitable and interested, please send us your CV ASAP!
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
For more information please email Edward Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.