This job is no longer available
Architectural Technician Essentials:
-CAD Skill, preferably Vectorworks. Rhino would be an advantage.
-Extensive knowledge of building contracts and UK building regulations.
-Ability to work with clients and contractors.
-Able to deliver quality work in both design and technical detailing.
-Strong construction and technical knowledge.
The successful applicant will be directly responsible for overseeing the drafting of Construction Information and Technical Details for both residential and commercial clients.
-Salary depending on experience.
This is a chance to work for a very respectable studio, working on some lovely projects. If you are suitable for the above position please send in your CV ASAP.
Any further questions send through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.