Our client, a multi-award winning architectural practice that is renowned for its innovative & contemporary designs is urgently seeking an Architectural Technician to join its rapidly expanding team in the London office.
You will get immediate exposure to notable industry builds of varied scale. This includes Retail, Industrial, Education & Healthcare commissions.
The successful candidate will be able to work with minimum supervision, and demonstrate previous & relevant sector experience.
AutoCAD proficiency is essential, with knowledge of SketchUp, Photoshop & Revit being an advantage. You will be given the opportunity to implement and hone your Revit skills on live projects.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Director and Associate Architect(s)
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Technical drawings
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Supporting the office to promote the highest standards of technical design & solution through implementation of AutoCAD & Revit within project teams and ensure that these are generated cost effectively.
To produce working drawings for technical detailing and construction purposes including planning drawings.
1. Produce working drawings for pricing and construction. (Revit/AutoCAD)
2. Ensures Building Regulation conditions are discharged promptly
3. Implement revisions by hand or on Revit/CAD to reflect the current requirements of other departments
4. Liaise with external consultants to ensure correct information produced
5. Checks that work on site is being carried out in accordance with current drawings and with other mandatory requirements.
This position offers the right person a clear pathway for career progression, along with a competitive salary.
To apply now for this fantastic opportunity please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to email@example.com. You can also call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.