This job is no longer available
Our client, an architectural practice based in Gloucester is on the hunt for an Architectural Technologist to manage a range of education, community and health projects with values varying between £250k and £5m.
Taking projects from the initial stages (planning and working drawing stage) through to completion, you will be expected to liaise directly with clients, contractors and other stakeholders to achieve complete project satisfaction.
The successful candidate will play an integral part in the day to day running and decision making of projects at a detailed level working within a team or occasionally alone with duties to include:
- Interpretation of brief
- Site Assessment
- Building Survey
- Planning & Building Regulation Application
- Design and specification
- Working Drawing Programme
- Production Information - Investigation of appropriate products, specialist equipment and suppliers
- Consultant Co-ordination
- Client liaison and communication
- Working with Design & Build Contractors
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Contract documentation
- Working knowledge of JCT and NEC contracts
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Good technical knowledge
- Effective Project Manager
- Can-do attitude
- Problem solver & decision maker
- Excellent time management, communication and people skills
This position requires a specific skill set which includes:
- VectorWorks & ArchiCAD proficiency (other software will be considered)
- Microsoft Office
- Design and Build experience would be an advantage
- Budgetary Control experience at project level
- Full driving licence
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to email@example.com. Call our Architectural Team anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement