This job is no longer available
As a 3D Visualiser, you will be able to show a long background in cutting-edge, architectural visualisation, having created photo realistic images using 3DMax, Vray, Rhino, Backburner and Photoshop. There will be a large emphasis on your modelling and texturing skills alongside your ability to light and render a scene.
The position requires the candidate to have experience in animation and creating a flythrough. You will be comfortable working in a team with the ability to communicate well, bringing personality to projects and interaction with others at a creative and personable level. The ideal candidate will be someone that is not afraid of a tight deadline, feeling comfortable working under pressure.
This is a great chance to join a globally-recognised leader within the architecture sector, working under the direction of their project managers, working on a variety of projects across the business.
If you are suitable and interested, please get in touch ASAP.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.