This job is no longer available
Our client, a multi-award winning practice is on the hunt for talented architects (including recently qualified) with proven transferable skills. This architectural practice covers a broad range of sectors with a particular focus on ecclesiastical, conservation, historical and restoration projects.
You will gain instant exposure to iconic projects and be mentored by industry leaders; this includes the practices associates, directors & project team. This is the perfect opportunity to establish yourself within the industry and work alongside the best in the game.
This role offers instant exposure to the restoration of one of the World Heritage Sites most famous structures.
Those that can demonstrate an interest or background in heritage, conservation or ecclesiastical works will be at a distinct advantage. The role requires an understanding & appreciation of heritage design & technical issues, as you be will working to original architectural plans whilst playing an integral part in restoring various world architecture to its true glory.
- Assisting in pre-commission submissions
- Producing planning, building regs, working drawing and tender packages
- The responsibility for applying for permissions relating to each project
- Accreditation ARB/RIBA
- Experience of working on different sector projects
- AutoCAD/Revit proficient
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Co-operative team member.
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
- Willingness to travel when required
- Proactive ‘can do’ approach
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.