Our client, a small dynamic multi-disciplinary practice is looking for a recently qualified architect to manage and deliver some outstanding Residential, Commercial and Industrial commissions.
The responsibilities and skill set of the role include the following:
1. Leading the Architectural Team and being responsible for the day to day management of the Architectural part of the Practice.
2. Preparing & presenting design proposals using AutoCAD, SketchUp, 2D & 3D drawings
3. Preparation of computer images for presentations
4. Surveying residential and commercial buildings and preparing planning and building regulation drawings from survey notes.
5. Preparation of JCT contract documents
6. Evaluating tenders and contract agreements
7. Evaluating and advising on environmental, regulatory and legal requirements and obtaining initial approvals and ensuring continual compliance
8. Arranging programmed schedules and undertaking stage inspections
9. Administering contracts and project certifications
10. Appraising building performance in use and producing, developing and maintaining maintenance management
11. Evaluating and advising on refurbishment, repair, reuse, recycling and deconstruction of buildings
This opportunity is best suited to an enthusiastic and energetic individual looking for instant exposure to a variety of sector commissions from inception through to completion - the ultimate pathway to becoming a well-rounded Architect.
Those that can demonstrate proficiency with numerous software including AutoCAD or Revit will be at a distinct advantage, however all software will be considered.