This job is no longer available
-Company Directors and Projects Director
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
-Development of Budget Forecasts
-Programme generation and execution
-Planning and listed building negotiations
-Project team coordination
-Design and Architectural
-Client coordination of schemes
-Contributing to the production of conceptual design ideas, undertaking research and development of schemes
-Development of ideas by way of freehand sketching and CAD drawings
-Production of CAD drawings and details, specifications and other documents relating to a project
-Time Management and Budget Management
-Responsible for project teams and resources
-Checking of project documents, including drawings, sketches, schedules and specifications
-Assist in preparation of presentations, to include renderings and presentation materials
-Meeting with suppliers and manufacturers representatives
-Meeting with client representatives, contractors
-Maintain Project files
-Travelling abroad as necessary
-Assisting in keeping the office tidy and presentable
Skills and Experience:
-UK and London experience essential
-At least 8 10 years relevant experience running high end residential projects
-CAD drawings and Architectural / Design Computer packages
-IT and Programme knowledge
-Marketing and Business Development Strategy
-Networking and Presentation
This is a chance to join one of the much respected, ambitious and continuously growing studios in London. Working on very nice, exciting one off bespoke houses and residential projects. Giving you the chance to build a very respectable, and flush bespoke portfolio. You would be joining a dynamic and professional team of architects and designers in an exciting and driven environment .
This would be a chance for you to join a growing company in the centre of London. To join a team of professionals, in a friendly and dynamic environment. If suitable please send your CV over ASAP.
If you have any questions please contact Edward email@example.com.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.