This job is no longer available
Key duties and responsibilities:
Part of the role will involve dealing with the framework design and shell specification up to the possession of the site ready for fit-out as a branded restaurant. This involves quick feasibility studies, visit and surveys of the site, liaising with clients' acquisition surveyors and developers, and preparing drawing packages for tender.
You will also be in designing and managing the job through to completion.
As concept designers, this will includes feasibility studies, sketch plans, concept sketches, mood boards for client discussion and approval, sample boards and visuals, coloured elevations for approval, preparation of tender drawings and details. Your role will also involve obtaining Statutory building control and town planning consents etc.
This role will involve a lot of client facing and management, including meeting the client's design managers and operators. You will also be chairing the site meetings on a regular basis.
The client is based nationwide so travel all over the UK will be involved.
Skills and qualifications:
* Ideally you should some years of experience in a similar role- in the sector of bars and restaurant design
* You will be well organised, self-disciplined and a virtually paper-free administrator!
* You will be skilled in Vector works, Creative Suite and the operation of Mac computers. This is essential. Candidates with other software experience will not be considered.
* You will be flexible to travel to various locations in the UK.
* Previous proven interior design experience in UK is essential.
* Knowledge of UK building regulations.
This is a permanent role starting now. Salary on offer will be £35k