Senior Secretary / Marketing Administrator
Senior Secretary / Marketing Administrator - £Negotiable Salary – Hampshire
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Secretary / Marketing Administrator in Hampshire.
Our award-winning client is a Kent based main contractor who works in a whole range of sectors: Commercial; Design & Build; Educational; Healthcare; Refurbishment, to name but a few. The successful Secretary / Marketing Administrator will have good organisational and interpersonal skills, as the role requires the managing of good professional relationships, as well as being a focus point of assistance to those around them.
The successful Secretary / Marketing Administrator will:
- Produce PQQ Documents and tender presentations and keep a log of return dates as well as to cal prospective tenders to ensure their commitment
- Keep file of all FOTs & clarifications
- Update supply chain matrix / schedule on a monthly basis
- Review planning portals of local boroughs to review projects in our area / market type that we may be interested in tendering
- Assist estimator in preparing tender list and sending out tender enquiries
- Do estimates mark-up sheets
- Chase subcontractors for tender returns and produce tender submission documents
- Update and maintain project profile lists (new photos etc)
- Review weekly OJEU / Glenigan Lists and produce simple schedule of relevant upcoming opportunities for Director review
- Issue and update drawings and drawing issue sheet to all subcontractors and site for all live sites
- Request subcontractor and supplier O+M manuals, issue CD to client and once approved print out and issue to client
- A1 drawing machine, order paper and maintenance
The successful Secretary / Marketing Administrator will be responsible for assisting Directors in printing, maintaining their calendars and sending out meeting invitations. The role requires you to be a focal point of contact between HR, new starters, support staff and the security team. This means tasks such as: sending appropriate forms to HR; general site admin; printing marketing brochures; updating the subcontractor library and communicating with Chancellors regarding new door codes, parking etc. You will also need to backup the server once a week; collect laptops, keys and mobile phones and petrol cards from leavers.
This is an excellent role for the Senior Secretary / Marketing Administrator who would like to progress their career further. This is a permanent role to start ideally in late March.
If you live within a commutable distance to Hampshire and think you are suitable for this role, then please send your CV and contact details to: email@example.com
Take a look at our website for a full list of our current vacancies to match the perfect job for you at: www.redfishsolutions.com
Follow us on twitter for the latest news and updates at: www.twitter.com/redfish_sols