We are looking for an Office Manager to join an ever growing demolition company based in Central London who specialise in the Commercial sector.
You will need to have a good all round knowledge of different business functions and be able to work on your own initiative. It is vital that you have excellent literacy and numeracy skills and experience within the Commercial Sector would be beneficial.
Some of the tasks include:
- Accounts & banking - sales/purchases ledgers, managing cash flow, booking costs to jobs, maintaining accounts database, paying suppliers
- Producing regular management accounts and other reports for the Directors and finance provider
- Producing and filing VAT returns
- Calculating monthly CIS subcontractor tax and PAYE, filing and paying
- Managing relationship with factoring company and making sure all paperwork is up to date
- Liaising with job supervisors to get invoices signed off and keep costs under control
- Website maintenance and updates using Word Press - news stories, pictures, case studies
- Pre-qualifications - getting Pristine London prequalified so that we can tender for contracts with main contractors and others
- Managing and maintaining accreditations - insurances, health and safety documents etc
- Managing and maintaining the ISO9001/14001 database - feedback, quality, training certificates, audits
An opportunity not to be missed for a self-motivated, ambitious individual!