This job is no longer available
As a Senior Acoustic Consultant your responsibilities will include:
* Working on projects in the education, commercial and residential sectors across the UK.
* Providing Architects with acoustic designs.
* Carrying out noise and vibration surveys.
* Liaising with local planning authorities.
* Building strong relationships with clients.
For this position we would be looking for a candidate with:
* Previous UK experience in building acoustics.
* A degree in acoustics or a related scientific discipline.
* Membership with the IoA.
* A full driving license.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will receive a highly competitive salary, along with an impressive benefits package including; generous annual leave, private healthcare, pension contributions.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics? Please do not hesitate to contact Hannah Meredith on email@example.com or call 01792 365101. We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
**This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position**